Jennifer Daniel is an award-winning designer and illustrator who delivers a remarkable amount of witty, informative work for media powerhouses like Bloomberg Businessweek and, before that, The New York Times.
1. What piece of art has recently caught your attention? THIS. What I love most about Toilet Paper is how it doesn’t take itself too seriously despite living in a contemporary art world. A magazine like this could only come from a place of passion, obsession, and a mischievous imagination.
2. If you weren’t doing what you do, what would you be doing? I like to think I’d bike around the city but it’s more likely I would just do more of the same.
3. Who are you most looking forward to hearing/seeing at WMC Fest? Drinking beers with Kate Bingaman-Burt.
4. What are three things you grab before walking out the door? keys, wallet, phone, my boyfriend’s ass
5. How does music play a role in your life? What bands/albums are on heavy rotation? That Robert Zimmerman is pretty good.