We here at Go Media are super excited to have SquareShare Studios as one of our exclusive Platinum Sponsors for this year’s WMC Fest. Check out our interview with Dave Zingery, the President of SquareShare Studios for more about their company and why they are pumped to be a part of WMC Fest 2012.
1. Tell all the WMC readers who you are, what your company is, and what it’s all about?
My name’s Dave Zingery, President of SquareShare Studios, you can call me ‘dz’. My partners and I actually started SquareShare in a basement during one of our birthday parties. Classy beginnings I know. I as a professional web marketer and they as professional photographers, designers, videographers and strategists came up with a new approach to promoting events online by developing organized event strategies and organic content development. aka. Rad nerd shit. In a nut we leverage social media and web marketing tactics, before, during and after your events to give your company or brand a huge shot of online adrenaline and help you reach not only your event goals, but your business ROI.
2. Why did you decide to sponsor WMC Fest?
Wow, why wouldn’t we. There are so many unique things about WMCFest. The vibe of Cleveland mixed with the dynamic that comes with amazing music, powerful mentoring opportunities and sexy creative inspiration. It’s what we’re all about. Plus the shameless self-promotion and exposure… yah, there’s that too. We’re located just a little south of Cle so it’s a no brainer to support the fest. We love people and naturally gravitate toward any opportunity to share life and be human with humans. :]
3. What music/bands are you listening to currently?
Spotify’s currently bangin with…
- The Beastie Boys out of respect for MCA’s sudden departure.
- Crucial Dudes
- The Wonder Years
- Five Iron Frenzy
- The Story So Far
4. Any artists/designers these days that you’re digging?
Here’s a couple from the hip…
- Dabe Alan – The guy’s oozing with creative a jus. Here’s some of his photography but his designs are just as stellar.
- Liz White – Met Liz at the 2011 HOW Design Conference in Chi-town – raw talent.
- Steve Ehret – Beast. Nuff said.
5. Who are you most looking-forward to seeing at WMC Fest?
Well, other than the OMG-HE-CAN-LOCK-AND-POP-LIKE-A-RHYTHMICAL-COSMIC-UNICORN-JEFF FINLEY, I’m also pretty pumped to meet Jennifer Daniel and Tuesday Bassen. …and to check out Empire! Empire!, the She Bears, and En Garde. It’s going to be amazing.
6. Any last words for our readers? How can they get in touch with you?
Last words, well it sounds like I’m about to get the chair, but ok. …meh jokes. I guess I simply want people to be social, online and offline. Engage your fellow creative and share your experience. Interact and participate in all aspects of the festival, become an advocate of a band, a speaker or even the siiiick city of Cleveland. We’re all here for the same reasons and we’ve all got a story to share. I’m completely amped to mix and meet the other attendees and suspect that it will be one of the most bad-ass experiences of my life.
You can email me: email@example.com. We like making new friends so here are a few other ways to banter with me/us too… dz-twit | sqsh-twit | goo+ | dz-fb | sqsh-fb | in …oh and squaresharestudios.com