We here at Go Media are super excited to have Cleveland Scene Magazine as one of our exclusive Platinum Sponsors for this year’s WMC Fest. Check out our interview with Jenna Conforti, the Marketing Director at Scene Magazine for more about their company and why they are pumped to be a part of WMC Fest 2012.
1. Tell all the WMC readers who you are, what your company is, and what it’s all about
Hello Readers! We are Scene Magazine, your go-to source for what is happening in Cleveland. We give super, futuristic, fragilistic coverage of what’s going on in the world from a Clevelander’s perspective.
2. Why did you decide to sponsor WMC Fest?
We love creative minds and new ways of thinking. WMC It is a good mix of people in the design industry. It showcases a variety of local and national talent that at times can go unrecognized. We are always looking to meet new people and hear their ideas. WMC is the perfect event to attend if you want to leave inspired.
3. What music/bands are you listening to currently?
When asked around…. American Werewolves, Kyle Kinane, Patrice O’Neal, Patton Oswalt, Howard Stern, Rocky Motion Picture Soundtracks I-IV are repeat offenders.
4. Any artists/designers these days that you’re digging?
5. Who are you most looking-forward to seeing at WMC Fest?
6. Any last words for our readers? How can they get in touch with you?
Stop posting pictures of your lunch on the Internet! Start following us on twitter @Cleveland_Scene and also some of our staff like Aaron Sechrist at twitter.com/okpants – we are getting dangerously close to getting more followers than Kim Kardashian.